LIVELOCK NOW AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTATION®4, XBOX ONE & PC
Forge Humanity’s Fate In High Action, Co-op Top-Down Shooter
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 —
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Tuque Games announced Livelock – a fast-paced cooperative top-down shooter combining intelligent action and unique characters is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99. A three-pack of Livelock will be available on Arc and the Humble Store at a discounted $44.99 for groups of players that want to play through the top-down shooter together.
Earth has entered the age of the machine. Following a devastating cataclysm that wiped out all organic life, Clusters of corrupted machines now wage an infinite war against each other for what’s left of the ravaged planet. Players will control one of three Capital Intellects – Hex, Vanguard and Catalyst – large and powerful mechanical chassis, each loaded with their unique consciousness. Livelock arms players with a diverse arsenal of weapons and special functions that the awakened intellects will use to fight the Clusters of corrupted machines. Break the cycle of infinite war and forge the fate of humanity.
Livelock’s features are listed below:
- INTELLIGENT ACTION: Overcome chaotic skirmishes where complete mastery of your arsenal and understanding of enemy behaviors is the key to survival.
- THREE-PLAYER ACTION CO-OP: Combine forces and coordinate with friends to take advantage of class strengths; each chassis has a distinct personality and arsenal to match.
- INFINITE WAR: Explore the post-cataclysmic world and attempt to revive humanity in Story Mode or fight through dynamically generated waves of enemies in Survival Mode.
- DEVASTATING FIREPOWER: Combine your weaponry with devastating class-based skills. Create earth-shattering shockwaves, summon lethal automated drones, and call down searing lasers from orbit at the push of a button.
- HUMAN INTELLECT vs ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Turn the difficulty up to Singular and battle against an A.I. that has evolved over centuries with the sole purpose dismantling you as efficiently as possible.